Part-time, with flexible scheduling. $13.00 - $15.00 /Hr.
2G Engineering is seeking a motivated, talented Mechanical Inspection Technician to work in our fast-paced, highly dynamic team environment. This is a part-time position with full-time potential at our Sun Prairie office, with flexibility to accommodate a student’s schedule..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading prints and inspecting machined parts, castings, and sheet metal forms to print
- Attention to detail and documentation of inspection results using standard QC forms
- Generate nonconformance reports for parts that deviate from print
- Interacting with engineering staff
- Perform test fitment of parts and assemblies
- Work with machine shops to provide required test fitting and gaging when necessary
- Post-processing such as passivation, painting, and coatings
- Assembly as needed.
The ideal candidate will be proficient with the following metrology tools:
- Bore gage
- Dial Indicators
- Height gage
- Pin gage
- Thread plug and ring gages
- Surface finish tester
- Feeler gage
- Thread pitch gage
Submit an Application
Please fill out the form below to submit your application for the Mechanical Technician position