Part-time, with flexible scheduling. $13.00 - $15.00 /Hr.
2G Engineering is seeking a motivated, talented Mechanical Inspection Technician to work in our fast-paced, highly dynamic team environment. This is a part-time position with full-time potential at our Sun Prairie office, with flexibility to accommodate a student’s schedule..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading prints and inspecting machined parts, castings, and sheet metal forms to print
- Attention to detail and documentation of inspection results using standard QC forms
- Generate nonconformance reports for parts that deviate from print
- Interacting with engineering staff
- Perform test fitment of parts and assemblies
- Work with machine shops to provide required test fitting and gaging when necessary
- Post-processing such as passivation, painting, and coatings
- Assembly as needed.
The ideal candidate will be proficient with the following metrology tools:
- Bore gage
- Dial Indicators
- Height gage
- Pin gage
- Thread plug and ring gages
- Surface finish tester
- Feeler gage
- Thread pitch gage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
2G is obligated under the law to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities; and (ii) the rights of applicants and employees.
Submit an Application
Please fill out the form below to submit your application for the Inspection Technician position