2G Engineering is seeking a motivated, talented Sales & Marketing Specialist to work in our fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment. The Sales & Marketing Specialist will support and/or lead the development and execution of marketing programs and events, customer and internal communications initiatives, and production of marketing and sales materials.
This summary of responsibilities is not necessarily all inclusive as this role will take on other responsibilities to cover business needs. This is a full-time position with benefits located at our Sun Prairie, WI office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies, develops, or evaluates marketing strategy.
- Formulates, directs, or coordinates marketing activities or policies to promote products or services.
- Coordinates with the leadership team and other departments to develop and execute sales/marketing strategy.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and presents results of each initiative to management, and recommends changes to improve effectiveness.
- Oversees production of marketing materials; monitors for quality and adherence to company brand guidelines.
- Coordinate and complete planning meetings ensuring that requirements are met to move from the planning gate into the design gate for all projects in the portfolio.
- Regularly reviews company web content to ensure consistency with company brand guidelines.
- Interfaces with webmaster to ensure web content is regularly updated.
- Assist with social media efforts and marketing campaigns including content creation.
- Develop social media strategies to increase engagement and grow our customer base.
- Monitor social media metrics and provide regular updates on social media performance.
- Assists with new product and service announcements.
- Develops or updates project plans for marketing projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Initiates market research studies or analyzes their findings.
- Reviews/provides feedback and analysis on price schedules.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Related Field
- Experience: 2-3 years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Demonstrate initiative in executing directed tasks and making logical/sound suggestions.
- Display professionalism and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a small, but fast-paced work environment.
- Utilize active listening skills with the purpose of gathering information and engaging with employees and customers.
- Ability to collaborate with all personality and communication styles.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and ability to manage one's own time.
- Demonstrates accountability to complete tasks and assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with subordinates, coworkers, supervisors, other departments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is or may occasionally be exposed to:
- Wet or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Working near moving mechanical parts
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Toxic or caustic chemicals
- Extreme cold or extreme heat (non-weather)
- Risk of electrical shock and vibration
Compensation & Benefits
2G Engineering LLC offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. We pay 100% of the employees health and dental and 50% of any family packages. Generous paid time off, 401(k) contribution, an employee referral program and other in office perks like snacks and beverages!